Alice and the Hatter are one relationship that fans are heavily in favor of. So this page is a list of moments between the two of them in Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland the Disney film:
- He is noticably happy to see her arrive at the "Tea Party" .
- He states that he would "know her anywhere".
- He attempts to distract the Knave of Hearts from finding her.
- When Bayard leads the Knave of Hearts to them,he gives himself up.
- She insists on rescuing him from the Red Queen.
- When he is angry when he is making hats ,she puts her hands on her face.
- She keeps saying that she wasn't leaving the Red Queen's castle without him.
- When he escapes to the White Queen's castle, she goes directly to him outside.
- He mentions that he would've regretted not seeing her again.
- He is upset to realize that she doesn't think he is real.
- When she doesn't volunteer to slay the Jabberwocky,he is the first one to step forward.
- He tries to convince her to stay in wonderland,but fails.
- There is a lot of emotion in the words "Fairfarren,Alice," and she gives him a surprised look.
- In the original script, The Hatter kissed Alice twice:
|This article is a stub. You can help Alice in Wonderland Wiki by painting it.|
- This alleged relationship is quite curious, seeing as in the books, the Hatter was quite hostile and antagonistic towards Alice, as practically all of the characters were. For some reason, a lot of Alice-inspired fiction tends to 'pair' Alice and the Hatter, and also tends to make the Hatter much more powerful and dramatic than in the books, where he was middle-aged and fond of annoying others.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.