The Frog-Footman is a character in the book, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
- In the 2010 movie, there are mutiple frog-footmen who work for the red queen. One of them was about to be executed for eating the queen's tarts as he was too hungry.
- The Frog-Footman do not appear in Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland (1951 film) though there is a drum frog with a loose green head and green legs and a cymbal frog with eyes on top and blue legs in the Tulgey Wood.
- The Frog-Footman appears in the 1949 film adaptation of Alice in Wonderland. He takes the invitation for the Duchess to play croquet from the fish-footmen. He then sits outside the house of the Duchess, telling Alice when she arrives that it's useless knocking as too much noise is being made inside and no one will hear her. She lets herself in anyway.
- In the computer game American Mcgee's Alice, even though the frog-footman do not appear in game, searching through the files on the disk prove there was indeed a frog-footman programed for the game. To view this character in game you need to open the game console and type "actor c_frogfootman"
- In the manga Pandora Hearts, Break and Alice are attacked by a number of monstrous creatures while in Cheshire's dimension. One of them bears a resemblance to the frog-footman.
- In Japan, he is called the Frog Orderly or the Frogface Servant.